0

Study, Review, For..?

Tomorrow's the DAY~

Need to study! Need to review!

Review Review Review Reviewblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Yes, you may say, "I thought AYA is not at all interested about this."

True, maybe, but not quite.

I mean, HALLER!?!?! This is a BIG OPPORTUNITY for me.

Well, actually, I asked myself..

"Do I have to do this?"

And then I found the answer. (:

It is not for the pride of the school.
It is not for the teachers.
It is not for my friends.
And I can't say it's totally for me.

If you've got time, let me tell you my story. (:

It was my HS graduation.
After receiving my diploma and taking a few pictures, we went out to eat. When we were on our way to somewhere else, I said to my mom, "On my next graduation, I'll make you come on stage."

Well, the point is, I want my mom to be proud.

I may have exaggerated a bit too much by that statement, but I was just like telling her I'll do my best on college.

Yes, I've done some small things I think could make her proud of me.

And I believe this one would also do. (:

And this is also for my dad, who's been a very good provider.

So why am I sharing this?

Let's just say, *to put it up shortly* THIS IS FOR THEM. (:

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top