0

Another week of…?

First week of classes this year was total BADTRIPness~

Everything that happened – starting from Monday until Saturday – only adds up negative thoughts.

As in!

Everything! JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING has a NEGATIVE APPROACH on me.

I hoped for a much better week for the next.

It was not a week of badtripness, but it’s so TOXIC!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Got lots to do, lots of deadlines to meet! ugh! Can’t breath!
Can’t even decide what to do first in order to finish all that needs to be done! @__@

This week, I wished for one thing – SPEND A DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY OR THINK ABOUT ANYTHING.

I just want to sleep.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Third week, Brake.. And here we go again. Yes, I’ve got some air. I’ve got some sleep.

But just right after having a few of it, the BUSYness comes again!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>

Oh noes! D:

It’s slowly depriving me of my sleep again!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

And then BRAKE. :D

This week would be the fourth. And I don’t know if I would be happy about it or not.

I am freed *or ‘excused’ would be the proper term* from some of my classes because I need to go to the other school branch for a review.

Well, I AM NOT FREE AT ALL if that’s the case. (-.-")

I have to study and make some reviews ON SOME OTHER SCHOOL.

That would mean I won’t be seeing my friends till Friday! D:

I prefer being busy WITH THEM >_<

But this is a pretty BIG OPPORTUNITY for me *and my so-called future career* so I have to do well. I need to survive! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Lol!

Anyways, I don’t know yet what to call this week @__@

Let’s wait till it ends.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top