0

Passed ^^

For three days I spent in this other school, the results would be shown on the fourth day : the actual CERTIFICATION EXAM DAY.

I was a little bit anxious *and pressured*.

I asked everyone to please pray for us.

I may always have this concept "Come what may." but this time I actually REALLY WANTED TO PASS.

Our names (and in what room and schedule we would take the exam) were presented on the third day. I looked for our names and VOILA! I found "our" names (those from our school)! I was so happy and said "Weeeh! We're going to take the exam together! "blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

And then suddenly, one of us said, "You're name's on the other 'table'."

I looked at it again and true enough! My name is posted on the "OTHER TABLE".blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Amfufu~

But then again, I have no choice, it's their decision! xD

I went there early since I would be WITH NO companion.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I sat on the seats outside the laboratory and reviewed for a while. A girl sat next to me and said she's not ready for the exam and she feels as if this kind of thing is really not for her. I just said "GOD BLESS." (:

And then a few minutes, we entered the lab.

I was the first person to have the test activated *since it was in alphabetical order and my family name starts with 'A'".

I find it actually HARD. And so I have to rely on LUCK and God's guidance.

And then I was thinking "Crap! I think I'll fail this exam ):"

But then a voice said, "NO! YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BEST! OR THE THREE DAYS REVIEW WOULD BE IN VAIN."

I agreed with the voice and said, "YES! GAMBATTE, AYA!"blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Three more minutes left.

I decided to click the "End Test" button and.....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

.

.

.

.


I actually got 81.25%!

*Note that the passing rate is 59%.*

WOOHOO!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I am very very happy! :D

.

.

.

And then here's some ka`churvahans that I got the highest mark among everyone who took the exam. I don't want to expect or rely much on that, though.

I am just happy that I was able to pass the exam! ^^

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHorraay!

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top