0

Just Realized

I just realized a while ago HOW WONDERFUL MY SCHOOL IS!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I mean, seriously!

I spent the whole day at the "other campus" and I don't have that "WOW-it's-so-nice-here" expression at all!

In fact, I was like "I-wanna-go-home-now".

Plus! The fact that I was the only one wearing uniform. Shucks.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Anyways, let me keep this short!

When we asked some students there where their comfort room is, they were not sure what to answer. They are like "Uhm. I think there's one over there, *turns to friend* right?" And when I reached their comfort room, I was like blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com!!

You got the idea.

*And I think I've got this fetish on comfort rooms*blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So there ya go!

I MISS MY SCHOOL!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top