0

I'll leave you for later

Day 2.

Stressful. @__@blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

But it's actually kind of fun.

I mean, learning new things and stuff.

And when I opened my ever dearest lappie *still haven't thought of a name to call it*, something suddenly came into my mind. It's like, it's calling me or something.

It's saying...

"AYA! It's already Wednesday! I don't want you to miss this!"

And then I said, "Shucks! I almost forgot!! O_O"

I hurriedly opened it and then another voice called my attention.

"AYA, I'd only be with you till Friday."

And so I closed the first voice and said, "Sorry, FAIRY TAIL, but I think you could wait."blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So for now, NO FAIRY TAIL. (:

*whispers*

"On Friday night, owkei?"blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top