0

Frustrated >.<

I am so disappointed with you. And I used to brag about you to my friends.
They don’t know you, or even got the slightest idea about you, still I introduced you to them and convinced them to like you. I so loved you! A day is never complete without you.

I trusted you! Trusted you more than any other.
But you disappointed me.

You promised to keep what we had. But I found out, they’re gone – GONE!!

.

.

.

Don’t worry. I won’t give you up… yet.

I still love you – I don’t know, though, if I’ll always do.
But I don't know if I can trust you the way I trusted you before. ):

Now, I have to find another who could replace you.

Amf you, MULTIPLY!! >.<

You just lost some of my ever-memorable pics with your relocation-churva job!! >__<

Amf amf amf!

But I love you, still!

But you’ve got to RECOVER MY PICS OR I’LL LOOK FOR A MORE RELIABLE SERVICE. (And hope I could find one!)

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top