Bored


September 27, 2012
3PM

I am bored as amf!
So ok, life has been very "monotonous" these past few weeks.
Sleep. Wake up. Eat. Go to work. Work. Internet. Eat. Hangout. Go home. Internet. Sleep.

I'm not really complaining or anything.
I'm just saying that my daily life runs on the same flow everyday.

But then again, thank you certain someone for making everyday special. [char]
You know who you are. But don't be too assuming. it might not be you, also. [joke]

I've started playing badminton [again] as well. I am now planning to do it weekly.
I also enjoyed jogging [haha!]. And I'm planning to do it weekly as well. XD
Don't get any wrong ideas that I want to get slimmer or anything. I just want to be physically healthy. [char again] Mostly for camaraderie purposes, really.

I also need to finish reading Diary of Wimpy Kid : Cabin Fever today. My sister borrowed it from someone from her school and she needs to return it by Friday (tomorrow).

I am also hoping to meet the guys this Saturday. It's been a while since we last haNged out together.

And I'm just being random today.

Okay, so maybe that's it as of now?
Haha.

Why am I blogging this?

Because I am bored as amf!

1 comment:

Back to Top