3

Such a LAW.


October 2, 2012
1:30 PM

As a blogger and a netizen for how many years, I feel really really bad and pissed off about this CyberCrime Law in the Philippines.


Have they really thought of this through?

Have they really grasped the idea of the internet?
Of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Of FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION?

When I was young, I have always been taught to be TRUE and HONEST. To freely EXPRESS myself. I was also taught to RESPECT other's OPINIONS and to take CRITICISMS positively.


Didn't THESE people learn that when they were young, too?


I AM A BLOGGER.

I LOVE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS THROUGH THE INTERNET.

But SOME LAW just HAS TO TAKE THAT RIGHT AWAY FROM ME (and for the rest of the bloggers and netizens out there).


This is no different from what they call MARTIAL LAW. (oh the hypocrisy)


I won't say much in this post.


Rest assured, I know the FIGHT AGAINST THE CYBERCRIME LAW still continues.



No to CyberCrime Law.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek no to cybercrime. dont worry, me TRO na eto

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pwede ba yong tro kapag law na?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top