0

Life in 2011

"The curtain closes on another tale.. a new one begins."

That is the exact same quote I used on last year’s life summary.

This year has brought so many changes in my life.
Major changes.
Although, this year may appear to be a little “monotonous” on the later parts.

This year’s life summary would be a little different. [:

Let’s start with SCHOOL.
I’ve just graduated last March. Yes. That’s about it. (:
Though, I really do miss the overnights, classmates, schoolmates, library sessions, capstone, and.. well, just see post here. I have a lot to be thankful for. See another post here.

FRIENDS
I’ve made new friends and acquaintances. Some from work, others from common friends. Friendships with some slowly faded, while with others grow deeper.

WEALTH & CAREER
I’ve started working last April. It was the same company I entered for my internship. Work is good. Work is fun. Though I have to admit, I really do get bored at times.
But then again, it’s good.
In relation to this, I am starting to earn money. I finally have something I could call my own.

LOVELIFE
Ohhh.. Next question please. ;)
Hahaha. As if someone asked.

FAMILY
Revelations! [:
And an additional member of the family.

HOBBIES, INTERESTS
I’ve got additional interests for the year, I just can’t name them all.
But let me state some: Domo. Though, as of now, I don’t want any more Domo stuffs. They’re kind of “uran” already. =__=
9gag. Yes. Let me just add this. A few Tumblr blogs. I’ve come to like rage comics. New manga’s to read, anime’s to watch. Doodles, typogs and whatsoever.

FAITH
I can’t say I’ve become more religious.. not that I want to be. I just want to have my faith grow deeper. And with all these atheist and agnostic posts all over the internet and media (and even by a few friends), I am proud to say I’ve kept my faith strong. Even if others find it amusing to make fun of God, I’ll never turn my back on Him, for He has always been there for me. The only bad part was that my worries and anxieties of the existence of hell grew. There were a lot of “end time prophecies” I’ve heard of this year. But then, I thank God that there was actually someone who helped clear out my confusions. And everything that happened, that happens, that will be happening, I owe them all to the Lord. (:

THE REST
Uhhh… o_O
Let’s just proceed to the “By-month” part.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This part here is not clearly stated. So whatever comes into your mind, that’s YOURS, not MINE. :p Well, let’s keep this short.

JANUARY

  • Revelations.
  • Job exams and interviews and churvaloos.
  • Item. :p
  • Oh. For the first time. XD

FEBRUARY

  • School stuffs.
  • Yeah. Just school stuffs. :|
  • Overnights. Early mornings. Churvaloos.
  • 127 hours.

MARCH

  • Graduation.
  • Mixed emotions.
  • “Last supper?” XD
  • Weird dreams.
  • Found out something reeeeally amf.
  • That place.

APRIL

  • Started working.
  • Weird dreams again… and Peter Pan showed up. [this always happens on Summer ><]
  • Read this.

MAY

  • Got Shichi / Ready.
  • Another place.
  • Weird dreams still there.
  • Cut hair short. Some friends love it, others scolded me for cutting it short. XD
  • Celebrations.
  • New friends and acquaintances.

JUNE

  • Should’ve been.
  • Mumps.
  • Got my license.
  • Confrontation.

JULY

  • Company party.
  • Tanduay First Five.
  • Caldas, GOLS, batchoy, joyride.
  • Videoke 4 hours.
  • That month of the year where it’s too hard for me to go home early. :p

AUGUST

  • New “moon”. [:
  • Liked someone... or was it sometwo. XD
  • The “unplanned” walks.
  • So many unlucky churva’s – lost my wallet, car churva and many more. (well, mostly about the car XD)
  • Skim.
  • Looooooong weekend.

SEPTEMBER

  • Something that has changed my life.. greatly.
  • Dreamt of my white-haired prince

OCTOBER

  • The family’s king is back. :p
  • That breast cancer awareness month.
  • Been strong enough.. time to let it out.
  • Get together with a few class and schoolmates. [:
  • Another loooooong weekend.
  • Motivation.
  • Opened up to a few friends.

NOVEMBER

  • 11.11.11
  • Things that changed my life… again. XDD
  • Enlightenment.
  • Family king went back.

DECEMBER

  • Hello, December. [:
  • Company Christmas Party.
  • Total Lunar Eclipse.
  • My Happy New Year. (:
  • It was all about….
  • Plaza.
  • Thank you for the gift. :p

Well, that’s not all. XD
But that’s all I have to post.

To my “enemies”, naaah. I can’t think of anyone. XD
Well, maybe except for that one person I am not in speaking terms with.

And if ever YOU are reading this, I would just like to say I WANT TO FORGIVE YOU.
So please let me be happy with the life I am living now. Your “absence” is very much appreciated. Just please. (:
No more grudges. I assure you. Just… just don’t make a scene ever again.

Friends, let’s continue being friends. XD

For those who were there with me this year, thank you soooo much.
You have made this year worthwhile and enjoyable.

Hope to have you on the same ride on the year 2012. (:

God bless always.

 

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top