0

Just another… UGH.

Gaaaaaaah!

NGANO MAN NI UIE!?

Haist.

Everyday naman lang..

I won’t elaborate much because I don’t want to end up ranting for too long.

Well.. here’s a little something to give you a hint of how these feelings of frustration, disappointment, and ka`badtripness bottles up inside..

Afjsdf aiwefs fkj awpo von fpweoi csldkfjafjowfal c;salfj ;aoigf aofhlskjdfscnlskjchoisduc ivuhsjdfhklsjflknf lkuyweur hlkafj hlksfdh kasldn .hiaoh lksjdfhalkfjhlidfnuanc lnaluhfelienaskdj cn lkuifyeiljhflka sjdfnac;paihlwjqnfeufi wefoqhflkjdclk iuy iuvh loei u oe jkfskj fiui uo! p fspof wpoe fk,mn !Ou fsa;fkj oiuy !u oisfslkf uryfoiuye ! oifu ldsajflka jfhlwe8uy p9u! iof dsafjh laskjf aiuyfdksljfasl kj hlidufhyailuyi  !!! ldekn sdfgpsoiu;aj gnsdkj p!i ;i fgpoiu kmen uc ydpsahcavn,d.

Duuh! Just there!

I don’t want to end up revealing anything in detail.

Though, I do want to put it here to have something to remind me of what happened these days and that hopefully I might just have to laugh about this someday.

But then.. just right nao.. I can’t even…. UGH~

 

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top