0

12.25.2011

Happy birthday, Jesus :D
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thank You, Lord God for the gift of family, friends, life.
Thank You for my ## years of existence.
Thank You for all the experiences, for all the people I’ve met, for the blessings, for making me ME.

Thank you, dear family for always being there, especially to my ever supportive parents.
Thank you, little sister for the letter. I find it so sweet.
For the relatives who were here, thank you so much.
I really had fun and I hope we could get together again some other day. [:

Thank you, friends who spent the day with me.
Thank you to those people who helped buy and prepare the oyster. XD
Thank you because I was able to light some candles.
Thank you because I had fun at the plaza.
Thank you for the food and drinks.
For the time, talks and all, I appreciate them so much.
Thank you for staying up late.. or actually staying up till early in the morning.
Thank you for watching the sunrise with me, although there really was no sun. XD
Thank you all for the greetings – all are read, appreciated and actually “documented”. :p

I hope that this would be another fruitful and fun year.
To everyone, I hope to have you until the end. [:

Love lots.

God bless always. ^^

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top