2

Who I Want to Meet

For some reason, I opened my FS (yeah, as in FRIENDSTER) account.
I felt nostalgic for a while.

I just wanna post this one. :D
*yeah, I made/composed it myself* XD


WHO I WANT TO MEET

Someone....
who is wrong but is willing to make things right..
who has nothing but is willing to do everything..
who may not be good in words but acts..
who may judge me yet takes time to know me better..
who has the opportunity to leave yet stays..
who lies yet never cheats..
who may not be perfect but for me is the BEST..
who may not hold hands with me yet assures that i could always hold on to him..
who has broken my heart yet does everything to make it whole again..

2 comments:

  1. chuva kaau!! ahaahah!! LOL
    weeeee nice2x!!! (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chuva kaau!! ahaahah!! LOL
    weeeee nice2x!!! (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top