0

Fate Hates ME!

Haha, dun get me wrong~
I was just reading old entries from my multi account ~

This ain't ka`EMOhan. It's just one UNLUCKY day ~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com XD

And I just want to post this one here.


Posted May 1, 2009 ~

Not that it's really fate or what!
But grr..

Does it only happen to me or DOES IT ONLY HAPPEN TO ME!?!?

Let me cite some situations so that you would understand.

Situation#1 :

My mom called someone to fix my PC! Horay!!
I woke up early and "fixed" my room! xD
`twas a total disaster! hOho..
After arranging stuffs, I slept again. And just when the technician arrived, FOOSH!!
BLACK`OUT!!

Situation#2 :

I opened my reading list to see in what chapter in a specific manga should I be reading. After reading a manga, I decided to update the list and just found out that IT WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED!!

Situation#3 :

A friend asked for help. He wants me to send something. I said I would check if I have it.
He waited for an hour and a half for me to send it.

When I opened the PC, amf!
THE FILE IS NOT THERE!

Situation#4 :

I was using the PC and got my speakers on `cause I was playing jamlegend.
When I stopped playing, I turned the speakers off and unplugged it. Then WOOF!
I UNPLUGGED THE WRONG WIRE - teh PC's!

Situation#5 :

I planned on visiting the school the next day. I have already told one of our friends and he said to inform everyone to go there, too.
I was about to tell my mom that night that I would go to school when my sister butt in. She asked if she could go to Tabok because their HS teacher just moved there. My mom got angry and scolded everyone of us - yeah, mothers always do that, I think. (=.=)
She said, "STAY IN THE HOUSE AND YOU TWO CLEAN THE BATHROOM TOMORROW, UNDERSTAND?!"
Thanks sis. *sulks*

Situation#6 :

I dunno why I made a blog draft here in multiply when it doesn't have an AUTOSAVE feature!
I had my BEST english there! (lol) with colors, and font styles, and bold letters, and italics and stuff! I had my brain worked up just to recall names, names and more names!!
When I clicked the SAVE AS DRAFT button, IT LEAD ME TO TEH SMART BRO PORTAL!
I hit the BACK button and found my post BLANK!!
All those minutes/hour(s) of brainwork PUT TO WASTE!! *down*

Situation#7 :

I just logged in and found in my YM Inside a news about Swine Flu. It tells something about not calling it swine flu and that people exaggerates the story, etc.
I want to copy the link and share it to my comrades
who are also interested to know more about this so-called new global epidemic. When I moved the mouse, the cursor begins to run on anywhere on the screen. The START button was clicked, files were suddenly opened, programs begin executing and damn! THE BROWSER WAS CLOSED!!
I can no longer locate the page! Amf!

So there you go!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...


So there~
XD

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top