0

GASTO MUCH.

So it was the first day of summer class.

And as expected, there are NO CLASSES yet.

So we decided to go have some cokefloat and fries.

Cokefloat Combo = 60.

And because we waited for a friend to come, I added a couple of regular fries that we could munch on while we are waiting.

2 Regular Fries = 50.

We then went to look for a birthday present for our friend's sister.
And then I saw this amfin' sister of mine. XD (love ya, sis~ xD)
...and it's buhbye 100.

Sister = 100.

So after looking for what gift to buy, we went to Chowking.

This time, I didn't buy any. Whew.

And then I decided to buy some Shawarma.

Shawarma = 40.

I got thirsty..

Bottled Water = 20.

We then decided to go videoke`ing. XD

Tokens = 24.

When we went home, I was craving for siomai again.
My cousin volunteered to buy some for us. .. yes, US. XD

Siomai = 40.

And then I knew that I was supposed to pay for her fare, too. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Fare = 22.

All this in one day. PLUS my fare which I don't wanna post here, anymore.
And I DON'T WANNA SUM UP EVERYTHING, TOO.

Bah! I don't usually spend this much~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

fufufu~


1st Day of Summer Class = GASTO MUCH.

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top