0

Was it a SIGN?

I want to post what I dreamt last night.
Though it may not be in "FULL" detail since I really just can't disclose of the names and some other information.


So owkei.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I've dreamt of my so-called "FL".

It was a BIG DAY for him.

Well.. not just for him.
It was a big day for everyone else.

I waited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..waited..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..even if I know he's not coming to see me.


And then, he showed up.
He saw me.
And then came near me.


I smiled. He smiled back.
We were both smiling. XD

We talked for a VERY SHORT while.

And then I stood up and began to walk away.
He was kind of surprised.
It was rather impolite, I guess.

But then, after taking just a couple of steps, I turned back, smiled and said, "Well, bye for now. I know she's waiting."
And he smiled, saying, "Yeah."

So I walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..walked..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..and did not ever, even for a second, looked back.








Was this a sign? (:

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top