0

That is NOT the ISSUE

We had some snacks with a friend at a fast food chain.

I went to the counter to buy some fries for take-out, and when I returned to our table, I found her quite troubled.

I jokingly asked, "Oi! Kinsai gaawai nimu?"

She just said, " Gi`atake ako mama."

At that time, all I could say is, "HA??"

I couldn't utter those words, "It is ok." because it is definitely NOT OKAY.

I tried to divert the conversation to something else.

We then went back to school for her singing practice.

That was supposed to be her last practice for Saturday's competition.

And during that practice, she was kind of OFF. She lost focus. She says it's because she's shy.

But then I believe she really is worried about her mother. She just don't want to talk about it.

This morning, she sent me a message saying she's going to skip class to talk with our teacher. Probably about the singing contest.

A few minutes later, she texted me again saying she's not going to school. She requested me to just tell everyone (our kadaz and the said teacher) that she is sorry for she could not join the contest. Her mother is in a critical condition and she has to be with her.

I told my friends and other people about it. And I actually got a little pissed off when they say, "Oh! Then who's going to join the contest now!?"

The contest seems to be more important than what I would really want to tell them.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY FRIEND NOT BEING ABLE TO JOIN THE CONTEST.
THIS IS ABOUT THE SERIOUS HEALTH CONDITION OF HER MOTHER.


minna~


PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAST RECOVERY OF HONEYLYN SORONO's MOTHER.


Thank you.



--------


P.S.

This is actually the first time I mentioned a name here in my blog.

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top