0

OUCH

So, owkei.

I've been going all ga-ga telling myself and a few friends that I'm falling for this guy I see in my dreams - someone I call my own version of "Peter Pan".

I thought that this way, I could finally have someone (even if he's all imaginary or what) I actually dreamed for.
And that there would be no "kaagaw" or anything.
All mine.

.

.

Totally my type.

.

.

Ideal.

.

.

Perfect.

.

.

.

.

.

And I thought it won't hurt.

But then..


It actually does.

.

.

.

Even if he's not real, it still hurts.

How?

.

.

.

It hurts..

Just by knowing the mere fact that HE IS NOT REAL.
And that he would only exist in my dreams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't get me wrong!
I'm not posting this one and saying I'm giving up on my Peter Pan!

All I wanted to say is...

"HURRY UP ALREADY!! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME REAL!" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



P.S. I'm still not over with Chrono Cross blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I miss the game so much!

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top