0

LOL @ Code

I was like blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com to myself when I compiled my code in Visual Basic.

I am actually anxious about it since it will only be 6 days to go before the deadline *and that I "wasted" (well, not really wasted) one week because I need to go to the other school campus and I think they're almost done*.

So I spent my hours after my Saturday class at the lab. But then I was really hungry *or I just think so*. I just sat there.. doing nothing.

When I finally decided to log off, I tried running my program.

ERROR.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I debugged it and the error was just that of the variable name. Instead of lblSupName, I typed lblSupCode. I changed it and run the program again.

Okay, stupid mistake.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

ERROR.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Again, I debugged it and discovered that I typed the wrong name again.
Instead of rsPO!POHNO, I typed rsPO!rsPOHNO.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I changed the name and compiled it again. Still..

ERROR.

But this time I kept on laughing. The error was AGAIN the variable name. Instead of just BOMDMATCODE, I typed BOMDMATCODEen *and I have no idea where that "en" came from*blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

When I compiled it again, the same thing happens - ALL BECAUSE OF MY BEING LI`L-MISS-TYPO.

I laughed and laughed. My friends were saying "You really ARE hungry."

This is the first time I laughed so hard about my code that I "cried".

Well, it's a good thing, right? Rather than being all frustrated or something, why just don't laugh it off?

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com @ AYA.

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top