0

Happy Birthday Padear! (:

It's papa's 46th birthday~ ^^blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I'll be a little emotional for this post :p

hOho.

Yes, it is his birthday. But he is not here. He's out there! Yeah, "out" there! Working hard for us.

I just remembered that when it is my birthday, I usually go all "emo2" because my friends won't be there to celebrate my birthday with me.

Just then, I realized that I am lucky enough to be able to spend it with my family. My father has to spend his birthday working 'out' there.

I feel bad if people close to me forgets to greet me, or even just to make me feel a little special on my day.

My father would have to find ways on how to contact us during his birthday, and it would be him who would ask us how we're doing.

I've been selfish... thinking all about myself during my birthday, while he is thinking about us - his family - on his special day.

Too bad, there was no signal and the "radio"-thingy was chappy.

We really miss him. >.<

Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAdear!

and WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

^___^

P.S. I cried when I thought he won't have any cokefloat for his birthday. )':

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top