2

SMS: Cheesiness.

tungod sa akong pagkalaagan,
nasaag ko sa imung dughan.

i remember what i said to my crush once:
pwede tapad ta nig exam?
she asked me: numan? nundug ka?
I said: nope, but I feel perfect beside you.
dinhi siya naluya.
hagbung nuon ming duha.
dili sa exam..
kundi sa usa’g usa.

I made a list of special people in my life with a pencil,
but when I reached your name, I used a pen
because I want to keep you forever.

I can’t promise to be your friend forever.
kasi malay mo…
maging TAYO later.

May mga tao na kapag kaharap ka, KAIBIGAN ka!
Pero kapag nakatalikod ka na,
MAHAL ka na pala!

akala ko noon, dagat lang ang lumalalim.
pati din pala feelings ko sayo, ganun din.

PAALALA:
wag mo akong itutulak,
baka hilahin kita
at sabay tayong mahulog
sa ISA’T-ISA.

the world is gonna throw us one million reasons why this isn’t gonna work out between us..
but I’m armed with only one reason why it will:
I love you.

Peter Pan once said that when you close your eyes and think of whatever you wanted to have,
you’ll fly.
But how come when I think of you,
I fall?

Nahulog ka sa puno,
nahulog ka sa bubong,
nahulog ka sa hagdan,
nahulog ka din sa bangin.
Ano ba ang problema sa gravity
at di ka mahulog sa AKIN?

 

2 comments:

Back to Top