3

FTD: Stuffed Toys

For our first Featured Churva, I’m gonna talk about STUFFED TOYS. :p
I am not really a fan of stuffed toys.. and d sad ko fond jud ug ingun ana.. XD

But then again…….. basta! XD

So, sugod tas akong mga “anak” kunohai.

DAIGOROU

Bear. Brown. With ribbon. Unisex, but looks more like male.
(yes, I prefer not giving my “stuffs” gender)

Probably, maka`ingun ko na this is my favorite.
This is my first “huggable” stuffed toy.
I had it since HS.

I named it after Kikumaru Eiji’s stuffed toy.
Parehas man cla ug nawng gud and it has teh same “traits”.
Magsandig sa left.

Yes.. Daigorou always leans on teh left. [:

Kung nas balai, I always have it with me during sleeping time.

HACHI

Bear. Yellow. With heart. Unisex, pero mas murag female.

A birthday present pag`debut nako.
Wala ko kahibaw kung kang kinsa gikan kai walai pangan ang card and wala na sad ko kabantai knsa ang gatunol ani since I opened the presents the day after my birthday.
Smaller than Daigorou.

It was nameless for almost three months. I just can’t decide what to name it.
Then ga`cge na lang kog yawyaw “Unsa man akong ipangan ani uie!?”
And right after, I sneezed.. “HA-CHI!”
So that’s how I gave it its name.

Ako sad ni i`dug igkatug. (:

Kung naa si bb, ang ako n lang mamathan kai iya kuhaon si Hachi.

Now, FOR THE REST.

DOMO

Yeah. Teh popular Domo-kun.

Actually, there are two of them. Both I named “Domo” kai they’re both Domo’s man sad. XD

The first one I got from a friend during Valentines day this year. Exchanging gift nuhai.
Naa ra xa karun ni Shichi. Bantai xa ngadtu. XD

The other I brought sa Phonebook sa Ayala.
Bitai2x sa sling pero I have it separated sa sling arun ma`bitay2 nako sa bag.

KURU

Dog-like. With magnets sa hands and feet.

“Kuru” – substring sa Kururo and Kurura. XD
From asa sad gikan ang Kururo ug Kurura, basta kai it has something to do with teh name of our team.

My alkansiya guardian which now “resides” sa office. XD
But then again, “they” call it by another name.

Oh well. [:

CHIZU

Cow? Blue.

Hinatag sa officemate. Nakuha sa timezone.
Ohoho. Gibitai karun ni Shichi.

The name is actually taken from “Say cheese!”
“Cheese” is…. cheesy. XD
So I’ll stick wit teh sounds-like-Japanese-name-thingy, “Chizu”.

EXALION

Dog. Black.

This actually is no longer mine. XD
But I’ll include this one, still.

Gihatag nako sa akong manghod kai gnhan cya.

Na pai uban na “NAMELESS”.

Bear with “Love”

Bear. Holding a heart with “LOVE”.

Wala pa koi ipangan ani.
Given by Pumbariz.
I have it put sa kwarto.

Lion with lucky charm necklace

Lion.

Hinatag sakong ig`agaw during my birthday.
I was first year HS, I think.

Timing au because during this time, nahilig ko cge drawing ug lions.
And then pagburdi na nako, she said, “Hilig ba ka ug lion?” and handed me this.
Then I showed her my drawings sa lions and said, “Yes. Thank you!” (:

White Rat

Mouse with big ears.

Hinatag gihapun.
Gidisplay ra man. Luoi au taawon.
So I decided to give it to my sister arun iya duwaan.

And I’ll include a few nga DILI AKOA.

Alexander

Dog. Black.

Sa akong youngest sister.
Naa sad ni during sleeping time.

Lucky Cow

Cow. Yellow. Pampa`swerte daw during teh year 2010 ba tu.

Sa ako ning madear.
I`dug sad ni niya sauna ig tingkatug.

So at that time, grabe jud kahuot among higdaanan tungod sa mga stuffed toys. XD
(yes. since adtu man ko matug sa kwarto nila madear XD)

MINKEY

Karon pa ni nabunyagan.
IDK if it’s a bear or a monkey.
I am not sure. XD

Nagpuyo sa kwarto sa akong manghod.

ROK

Military monkey with a mask.

Sa ako gihapung youngest sister.

Kyoot lang XD

and many more nga mga walai pangan, nga wala lang ko kahibaw sa pangan ug mga dli akoa. XD

That’s all for today’s featured churva.

3 comments:

  1. Nabother ko sa usa ka stuffed toy... Oh well *deep sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. UWAHAHAHAHA.. hinatag sad nas naka`bother nimu. [[[[[[:

    ReplyDelete
  3. stofftier xxl Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top