0

Buddy2

WARNING:
This may contain cheesy content.
If you are allergic to cheese, please don't continue.
Thanks.

===============================================

A friend suddenly asked me "Pila na mo ka`months?"
I just answered with "Secreeeet."
And then I just kind of remembered that summer outing we had in Bohol.

Being the sentimental kind, I kinda reminisced on what has happened back then.
I recalled he was even supposed to bring someone else. And I'm not even bothered. XD
But thinking about it now, it makes me a little jealous. (hahaha, TBH)

However, I also remembered one of those kilig moments. (hahaha baduy!)
He kind of changed his mind and when everyone was asked again for the finalization of the head count, he decided not to bring anyone.

I, by that time, don't have anyone special to bring. Or if there was, I really don't want to bring someone (since I don't want to end up entertaining him/her the whole trip).
But seriously, there really wasn't anyone to bring. XD

Fast forward.
We have come up with the buddy2 system to make sure that everyone will have someone to check on them and that everyone would also be responsible for their own buddy.
Those who will be bringing along their special someones have instant buddies.
For those who don't, we will be drawing numbers. Those who will have the same numbers will be the buddy2 partner.

A few friends were hoping we'll get paired up.
But I wasn't really expecting too much.

We have drawn the numbers.
And just like any other romantic anime shows....

CHENENEN!!!

We've got different numbers. XD
He's paired with a "he" and I got paired with another "she".

It's really not a big deal as of that time (even if I already liked him this time) since I know we will still be going on the same trip.

Fast forward again... days before the outing.

Another "she" decided to join the outing.
And his partner said he can't join.

Everyone then decided we'll have to be the buddy2.
My supposedly buddy partner would pair up with the new "she".

Now, where the amf is the kilig moment here?

It feels as if these sudden events happen just to pair us up. XD
Pardon me, but being someone who is fond of giving meaning to things, this is what I call DESTINY. (hahahaha ka`ewww)
Honestly, it's all for cheese. XD
I never really take these kinds of coincidences too seriously.
But then..

I don't know. It's just really kind of coincidental that we'll have to end up as partners for the whole trip. (:

And hopefully, not just for the trip, but for a lifetime. ;)




0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top