0

FTD: Poetry [?]

nangukai kos akong mga notes ug ako ning nakit`an..
might as well post this..

Yesterday, when i am lonely
All i do is see you directly
You were there, with your friends
And i just love to see you happy..

I'm with you with your adventures
I was there of your hardships
I was also there of your triumphs
And yes, we've established our friendship..

Though it was short and fast
We've made bonds that'll surely last
I'll treasure that bond till the end
Even though you're just a part of the past.

Today, you're just a memory
A memory that'll never perish.
Though now you'll make me lonelier
Our "friendship" i'll forever cherish.

Tomorrow, i surely hope..
You will remain, i suppose
Forever in my mind and for eternity in my heart
I really missed you, my CHRONO CROSS.

If you’re wondering unsa na ang Chrono Cross, it’s my favorite RPG.
Maabtan jud ko ug kadlawn dinuwa..
And I got frustrated kai wa jud nako ni nahuman kai guba ang 2nd disc.
Dili na mu`play. Ug wala nakoi makit`an nga namaligya ani sa tindahan..
I’ll talk more about this game some other time.

This is a very karaan poem kunohai..
And speaking of karaan, I’d post the first ever poem I’ve made as well.

Days pass by
That’s not a lie
I just want to say
"Happy Birthday".

I want to give you the most expensive material gift
But my money cannot afford it
So I just can say “I love you”
That’s not a lie, too.

I’ve made this for my mom who was going to celebrate her birthday.

So yea.
You can say I am a frustrated poet, as well.

So there ya go ~ [:

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top