0

Whichever

I am watching those videos of a game I used to play before.
And I can't help but feel sad of this one.. or two? .. things of the story.

In one of the world,
there's this rich boy named Van who loves to paint.
He spends all his time painting...
because he is always alone.
His mom died when he was still young and his father just doesn't have time for him.
His father was a painter back then but stopped and got busy with business.
All he wanted was to have his father time for him.
He was never happy.

In another alternate world,
the same boy Van has to look for money in order to pay their rent.
His family is poor.
His mother died and his father spends his time painting.
He has to sell his "good" paintings in order to earn money.
Van and his father has all the time in the world.
But they aren't happy.


What made me sad about this is that, in whichever dimension, Van does not have true happiness.

.
.
.

This post doesn't really have some lesson I want to instill in your minds.

I am just sharing. :p

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top