0

Today's a Fairy Tale

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

It's been a while since I lasted posted here~

ohohoho~ *don't mind teh emoticon above*


I just wanna post some lines here ~ xD
Those that I kept on scribbling on my notebook~
*and those that I use as YM/FB stats and GM's as well*

  • Don't say anything tonight if you're gonna say goodbye.
  • Don't wake me 'cause I don't wanna leave this dream.
  • When it's you I'm dreaming of, I don't wanna wake up.
  • Just think happy thoughts and we'll fly home.
  • Convince me that the world is better than Never Land.
  • ..and in that moment just before they do, you will see Never Land.
  • Let me sleep and dream again, 'cause in my dreams, there is you.
  • It was a lie when they smiled and said you won't feel a thing.
  • Can we make this last forever? With every word we're growing distant.
  • I wrote this song about you... but it's nothing for you.
  • 'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.
  • A kiss and I will surrender.
  • Don't know if I could ever be without you 'cause boy, you complete me.
  • I'll keep us together, whatever it takes.
  • We're all we need.
  • And in comes Romeo, he's moaning, "You belong to me, I believe."
  • Now I'm standing with you in this terminal with a ticket so far from your love.
  • Can I have one more kiss, one more touch? I just can't get enough of you but I'm in a rush, I gotta fly away.
  • Should I change my life? Or miss my flight?
  • ..and without you is how I disappear and live my life alone, forever now..
  • Can you feel this magic in the air?
  • Jump then fall into me.
  • Today was a fairy tale.

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top