0

Karaan

Got this old notebook out and started reading it.
Saw these two ka`churvahan. :p

This one I made last September 28, 2007 for someone who used to be special… well, still special. XD

Once, I thought I was there
But then recently I found out that everything has ended
Yet, unexpectedly, I am happy.
I never felt so free.

It’s time to move on..

The past holds so much..
But now, nothing is left…
Nothing but memories only I hold so dear.

So, then again, if ever you’re reading this
I just wanna say…

“Farewell,
till then,
…my friend.”

Here’s another one, made on October 9, 2007.
This is not for the same person. :p

Whenever I met her,
I see his face…

When they speak of her name,
I hear his voice…

When she smiles at me,
I see his laugh…

When she sends me an SMS,
It’s he who’s the sender…

When she’s crying,
I feel his pain…

At her achievements,
I sense his victory…

If loving him means seeing him in the girl he loves
Then, dammit!

….

But the point here is
Whatever I see in her now
Will never be mine again.

 

I think I’ll be halungkating some more to see if I have more of these ka`churvahans. XD

 

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top