0

Maybe.


I did like you.
Well.. I still do.
I just like you like you, not that I am in love with you.
Well, I love you.
But not that kind of love.
I know you are not mine.
And it’s really okay if I don’t own you.
But this uneasy feeling of knowing you belong to someone else…
Not that I am jealous.
Not that I want you for my own.
Maybe I’m just scared…
Scared that you might drift away from me.
Scared to lose you… even if you are not really mine.
Maybe I just learned to keep you.

You are special..
And maybe I was kind of hoping that I was special for you, too.

I have been thinking,
That maybe when it was in another place and time,
It could have been the two of us.

Not that I was wishing we will end up together..
Not that I want you for myself..
But then again..
Maybe…
Just maybe…
I actually do.

0 churvas:

Post a Comment

Back to Top